The propagation of this special form
Who is it for:
I am used to teaching to a broad range of students within the same class, from beginners to advanced. This project is open to:
- Anyone with some experience of Tai Chi or qigong who wishes to become more healthy (for some of the benefits of Tai Chi see here). [The intensity of these courses is likely to put off absolute beginners].
- Practitioners of other styles of Tai Chi who wish to deepen their practice.
- Attendees of master Bruce Frantzis’s online teaching of the form via Energy Arts Live who would like to receive live feedback and corrections on their form.
- Energy Arts Instructors of any subject who want to develop their Tai Chi, and (I hope) would like to gain an instructor certification in the short and long forms of Tai Chi.
- Present Energy Arts Tai Chi instructors who wish to refine their skill and upgrade their certification.
- All those who wish to prepare for the next Long Form instructor training. The last one was in 2008 – they are few and far between.
As the only senior instructor in the UK with a level two in the long form, and the only instructor certified in the long form in Britain who teaches it in weekly classes, I am very keen to share it more widely, and especially to encourage and support the next generation of instructors.
Please contact Matthew.
Payment is via secure electronic invoice, which I’ll send once you have notified me that you wish to attend.